Heaven Valley specializes in custom home building and numerous beautiful land options
What we offer:
- Custom quality homes. Choose from 3 of our already-built homes.
- 100 acres of tropical paradise for sale or lease.
- Financing available (Even if your credit's bad)
Current home options:
Grand Chalet de Cohune $399,500 US
Your Swiss-style getaway with comfortable, modern amenities on 2 acres of ranch living
Ensure your financial future by securing a beautiful off-shore home with new appliances, approximately 2000 sq. ft. plus the deck (4 bedroom, 2 bath) and mountain views complete with fruit trees and a corral for your cattle or horses. Additional acres can be included for $15,000 - $25,0000 US per acre. With the land-lease option your monthly lease is $100 (or $150 including the corral.)
On your lot you may already be able to harvest this produce or it can be planted:
- Sugar cane
- Bananas & apple bananas
- Mommy apples
All lots include:
- Custom Hardwood home on 3 foot pilings with covered porch and vaulted ceilings
- Windows designed for maximum breeze and natural lighting
- Fully fenced property with wooden posts, woven wire barbed top and bottom
- 450 liter Water Cistern tank
- Thatched Roof Bathroom (tub, sink, shower, toilet & septic)
- Full Kitchen Cabinet and Appliance Package
- Washer/Dryer; pressure pump; tank; water heater
- Gravel driveway
Additional Options Available:
- Car Port
- Rainwater collection system with filter for drinking water
- Garden beds
- Tilapia Pond
- Tropical Fruit Trees and/or Forestry Trees (Teak, Mahogany, Cedar)
- Rabbit and/or Chicken Coop, Goat Barn and Fenced Kid Pen, and/or Corral
- Custom-Made Hardwood Furniture
Turtle Island, The Creek, and The View from Tropical Lodge
Coconut View Ridge - fenced with Pastures, Creek, Ponds & Fruits $59,500 US
Additional acres are available ($15,000-25,000 US per acre), or lots lease for $150-250 monthly.
Hardwood furnished comfortable American home on serene acres; modern appliances, rain and pipe water, washer and dryer, fruit trees.
Hiking to the creek or pond you may see spider monkeys or hear cattle nearby. Quiet country. Walk to Village market or drive 12 min.
One bedroom is furnished with a queen size bed, nightstand, and has a closet. The second has a double bed.
Enjoy hot water from the shower, bathroom sink, and laundry with a pressure pump.
The kitchen has a refrigerator, butane stove/oven and hot water.
The dining area boasts a gorgeous table for 4 that expands to seat 8.
Best of all, relax on the comfortably inviting love seat, sofa and seat and enjoy the local hardwood ceiling.
The property is gated and there is an attached Car Port for 2 vehicles; 10 ft. clearance.